What did the UFO look like, shape/size in relation to
terrestrial objects/lights/colour :
Disc shaped, silver/grey
Did the UFO do any
strange things like hover and then zoom off quickly :
'Moving' left, right, forward, backward - but more like disappearing and reappearing from one position to the next.
How long did you see the
UFO for :
Any additional comments :
1. I am not sure of the exact date, my exact age, or the precise duration of sighting. I am however sure of the location: Me and my father had just come out of a shop across the road from a park in Coed Eva, Cwmbran, South Wales, UK. The UFO was in the sky and looked to be the at the same distance as you would expect to see a plane.
2. I/we never reported it.
3. At the time and just after the sighting I was under the impression that my father had witnessed it too but, upon recent querying, it seems he has no recollection of it.
4. Before the sighting, just after we walked out of the shop, my father said "look at that hang glider". I looked in the direction my dad was facing and at first couldn't see anything. I then scanned right and up a bit and that's when I saw it. At the time of the sighting we didn't say anything until at one point my father said "come on lets go".
5. I have no memory of the journey home.
6. I do remember being back at the house and suddenly realising what I/we had seen. Upon querying my dad about it he seemed to realise it too. However, as I mentioned above, he has no recollection of this.
I am no longer as confident about what I saw as I was some years ago because the only other witness, my father, does not remember it and I was quite young. I am sure, however, that it was not a dream! We did go to the shop, I did see something, we did go home and I did mention to my dad what I thought I saw and he did agree.
The most amazing part for me was the 'movement' of the craft as I described above.